- Practice begins on Monday, August 15 - 6pm in room 350 of the Edina Community Center. Most new debaters will practice at 6pm on Monday and Thursday. 6-8pm is the usual time for practices all season long.
- All debaters will need to register with the EHS Activities Office to join the debate team. Registration should be open about August 3rd.
- September 15 is the all-team and parents meeting at 6:30 in Fick Auditorium at EHS.
- Students should have a paper notebook, pen, and ideally some kind of laptop or tablet for practice.
- Contact head coach Andy Charrier at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need other information.
Monday, July 25, 2016
Joining Debate 2016-17
The Edina debate team is open to students in grades 8-12. There are no try-outs or prerequisites. Here are some key dates and information related to joining the team:
at 9:16 AM